Save during the escapes of the month of May | Online Loans
With this good weather, we want to leave home and disconnect for a few days, but without proper planning, these days can be very expensive. So much so that the price of booking a flight can cost up to 16% more if done a few days in advance instead of several weeks.
Save during the escapes of the month of May
On the other hand, the lack of planning can make our decisions more emotional and that we exceed our budget more easily or simply that we forget to take out insurance to practice a sporting activity.
To avoid surprises, we recommend that you follow these instructions:
- Renting a holiday apartment or bungalow instead of going to a hotel: Booking a hotel at the last minute can be difficult, which is why renting a house, apartment or bungalow is the perfect option when making an improvised trip. Price is another reason in your favor. A vacation rental can be about 60% cheaper than a stay for the same duration in a hotel establishment.
- Choose the cheapest destinations: The most expensive Autonomous Communities are Andalusia, Castilla la Mancha and the Basque Country while Extremadura, La Rioja and Cantabria are the cheapest.
- Choose locations far from the city: If we go to a city, we must choose accommodations located on the outskirts with good connections to the center to save the price of booking at the last minute.
- Request a quick credit if you need money: In recent years, online loans have facilitated access to credit to many homes, especially to meet unexpected expenses or even to cover the costs of family vacations. Keep in mind that if you do so, you must be responsible and making sure that you have the ability to pay for your return in the established payments.
- Value the need to take out insurance: On trips abroad it is important to have medical insurance that covers any mishap.
Do not forget any of these indications and enjoy a few days of vacation.